Mr. Gray's Animal Mash-Up Coloring Book - Signed
*Coloring book signed by Mr. Gray in a Liquid Gold Paint Marker.
Are you ready to get wacky? Then this book is for you! Get out your crayons; grab your markers and dive into Volume One of Mr. Gray’s Animal Mash-Up Coloring Book! From a Pigfly to a Tyrannomonkey Rex this book has it all! Over 74 unique drawings to color, funny FAKE facts on every page, a secret treasure hunt and pages to create your very own Animal Mash-Up! So explore that imagination and remember to always stay silly!
- 74 Unique Drawings to Color!
- Create your own Mash-Up pages!
- Fake Facts on every page! For example, “Did you know a Peafish (Peacock + Fish) uses its super special feathers to spread rainbows and happiness?”
- Bonus Treasure Hunt! Can you help Mr. Gray find his 8 missing items?
- One-Sided. Each coloring page is printed on one side so you have the option to display your masterpiece and to color it with your favorite markers.
- YouTube Channel: Take the experience one step further with Mr. Gray’s YouTube Channel: How To Draw with Mr. Gray. Not only can you color all these silly Animal Mash-Ups but now you can learn how to draw them too! ☛ http://bit.ly/2jkeUi7
Series: Mr. Gray's Animal Mash-Up Coloring Book
Paperback: 164 Pages
Publisher: Happee Unicorn, LLC; 1 edition
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Copyright © 2018. QuickDrawMcDrew. All Rights Reserved.